Tuesday, August 13, 2013

BEEEEEP! BEEEEP! BEEEEP!

Hey guys! Guess what Maryland has??? A way to send a warning out to ALL cell phones when there's a tornado warning!! At 5:00 am! When you're sleeping soundly in your hotel room! It sounds just like the emergency response noise you get on your radio or TV! Except it comes straight to your phone which is somewhere in your dark hotel room! Fun!
I woke bolt upright from a deep sleep with my phone screaming at me in volumes that would bend metal. After throwing the sheets, the eleventy pillows off the bed and turning on the light. I found the source of the noise shrieking out of my iPhone. For a split second I wondered if we'd been invaded my aliens. But no...it was a tornado alert.
This is how I started my Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment