Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Something blue

Okay...help me out here. I have been seeing this every day on my way to and from work.
A while back, someone spray painted three blue balled penises (peni?) on this building. They were there for several weeks. Then, apparently, someone else (the owner?) decided that they needed to do something about the obscene graffiti and set out to un-vulgarize it. So they got some badly-matching paint and spray painted over the penis heads. JUST the heads.
I have driven past this building dozens of times. Each time I do, I wonder anew at what exactly they were thinking. Not whoever originally defaced the building...but whoever thought they were making it better by trying to erase just the heads.
Thoughts, anyone?

3 comments:

  1. They look like sunglasses to me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did NOT look like sunglasses before they were "fixed," let me assure you.

    ReplyDelete