Monday, May 4, 2015

May the Fourth (Be with You)


Yes, I'm recycling a post...but these are just too good.

In honor of May the Fourth (be with you), here are some Star Wars "scenes" as depicted by my hubby.

"Visit distant planets," it said...so sure, I signed up.  Now I'm here on planet "Absolute Zero."  And whoever thought it was a good idea to have an uninsulated cod piece needs to be blasted.
::Dude, you're preachin' to the choir.



Bossk: I know I'm a lizard and all, but that dude is totally ugly and smells like old cheese.
IG-88: Shhh!!! Here he comes!
Dengar: What are you guys talking about?
Boba Fett: Um, politics.




"I'm telling you now, in 36 years she'll weigh three times as much and you'll have an earring."
"Kid. Let it go already! She's your SISTER!"
"Guys...I'm standing right here."
"For the hundreth time! They're not jeweler's loupes!  They're just goggles and I know nothing about Diamonds!"
"But Han promised it wasn't a CZ!"

 
"Yes, way, Vader! Totally made out of real material! Here, feel."
"Wow, and I look like I'm wearing a Hefty bag.  I am so sithed off."



FX-7: You suck.  I'm a medical droid with all these arms and shit, and you're just a garbage can!
Power Droid: You have no idea what I'm capable of!
R2D2: He's right.  It will be three more movies before you know I can fly!


Hope everyone is enjoying this fine May day!


No comments:

Post a Comment